All you need is ONE PACKAGE for your CE!
Just CHOOSE ONE PACKAGE with the topic you are most interested in studying to fulfill your continuing education! Each of our 45-hour CE packages contains everything the DRE requires brokers and agents to take for CE: 30 hours of Consumer Protection and 15 hours of Agency, Fair Housing, Trust Funds, Ethics and Risk Management.
We offer two types of enrollments: Multi-media and Online-only. With Multi-media enrollments, you receive the materials in print, online and on CD-ROM. With Online-only enrollments, no books/materials will be shipped, but you must log in a total of 45 hours reading online. There is a $15 charge for switching from Online-only to Multi-media enrollment after ordering.
How first tuesday CE Courses Work:
1. Order your courses. All first tuesday courses are homestudy courses. Online access is immediate; mailed items ship the business day after the order is placed and arrive within 5-7 business days. Prices include taxes, shipping, quizzes, exams, certificates and student support.
2. Study your materials. The state-mandated minimum study time is 7 days for Multi-media enrollments and 3 days* for Online-only enrollments (*Online-only reading is timed; students must log in 45 hours of reading, with a maximum of 15 hours per day). The maximum study time is one year from the date of your order.
3. Take the quizzes. Quizzes can be taken online or through the mail. Quiz answers and page references are provided upon quiz completion. There is no passing score for quizzes.
4. Pass your course exams. The open-book multiple choice course exams must be taken online. As of 4/10/2013 first tuesday is no longer offering paper exams for new enrollments. There are three exams per package. Only one exam may be taken per 24-hour period.
5. Obtain your Certificates of Completion. Once you pass your course exams, you may print your own Certificates of Completion online, or request they be mailed, emailed or faxed. You will use the information on your Certificate of Completion to fill out the license renewal application.
Questions? Call us at 800.794.0494 or see our Multi-media Course Instructions and Online-only Course Instructions!
Why choose first tuesday?