45-Hr CalBRE Continuing Education
— Broker and Sales Agent Renewal
CalBRE requires you to complete 45 hours of continuing education to renew your license. Six 3-hour CE courses are mandated topics and 27 hours of Consumer Protection on topics of your choice.
Continuing Education Preamble
|Critical Aspects||What to expect from your first tuesday course enrollment|
|Testing Procedures||Final exam procedures for your courses|
|Professional Services||Extensive first tuesday services for your professional use|
Study Method Selection
printed and PDF
To start, choose one of our 45-hour CE packages
A manual on the best practices for originating, servicing and foreclosing on consumer and business mortgages under state and federal rules. Topics include licensing and management, consumer mortgage practice and reports, types of mortgages, consumer protection laws, servicing, default and foreclosure and private lender mortgages.
45-hour CalBRE &
New for 2016! Includes revelations about the 25 game-changing market factors pushing and pulling our California real estate market. Numerous charts vividly display critical data shaping tomorrow's real estate transactions, with narration about the insight you need to anticipate future action in our real estate market.
A collection of real estate topics that inform the reader about ongoing issues currently affecting California real estate transactions. Topics include licensee conduct, conditions of purchase, buyer's contracts and contingencies, property management, real estate finance, current real estate economics, as well as real estate myths obscuring the market today.
Discover how you can expand and even perfect your ability as a real estate agent to document disclosures by using the correct forms. Forms are presented as checklists to assist you in the preparation of listing and purchase agreements to help you better understand all the contractual aspects of a California real estate sales transaction.
Studying this course will dramatically increase your competency in handling the legal aspects of both residential and nonresidential landlord-tenant relationships. Best of all, the long-term and recession-proof occupation of income property management and leasing is a consistent moneymaker.
Attain the impressive ability to advise clients about the current tax rules on any real estate sale or reinvestment transaction. The advice will help you to reduce your client's income taxes and build a more dedicated client base for yourself. No math, only concepts and their application in updated examples.
Discover how to prepare the proper documentation and advise investors on the purchase of seller-occupied, one-to-four unit residential property in foreclosure. Learn the financial benefits, risks, legal consequences and the deferred tax impact of carryback financing arrangements.
Discover how to create investment groups and control large income properties structured as an LLC providing a liability shield for all participants. Learn the financial benefits, risks, legal consequences and the deferred tax impact of carryback financing arrangements.
Review this chart for your enrollment options
Compare Your Study Methods
printed, PDF, online, no timer
|45 hours of CE, including 27 hours of Consumer Protection, and 3 hours each of Office Management, Agency, Fair Housing, Trust Funds, Ethics and Risk Management|
|Meets CE requirements for first or subsequent renewals|
|Immediate online access|
|Minimum study time
before taking exams
|ONE week after enrollment||ONE week after enrollment||Log 45 hours of online reading|
|Printed books, no timer|
|e-book/PDF [downloadable], no timer|
|Online reading WITH timer|
|Online quizzes and exams|
|Printed quizzes and exams available|
|24-hour wait between exams|
Critical aspects of your first tuesday CE courses
- These courses are homestudy correspondence courses; California Specific content, updated online monthly
- All-inclusive Pricing — taxes and shipping, everything included
- All course materials delivered in print, e-book or HTML
- Online access is immediate; printed books arrive via USPS in 5-7 business days
- Your course testing procedures; comprehensive quizzes
- For online reading WITHOUT a reading timer, please choose a Multimedia or e-book enrollment.
- After enrollment, a $24.00 fee is charged for upgrading from an Online-only enrollment to a Multimedia enrollment, or a $12.00 fee is charged for upgrading from an Online-only enrollment to an e-book enrollment.
- There is a $17.50 fee for switching to another package.
- For best comprehension, course content is fully linked to RPI forms and provisions
- Have a question on content? Next day answer, all via email
- Print your Certificate of Completion on passing all courses
- You have one year to complete the courses
- You receive email reminders to complete before course expiration
- 100% Money Back Guarantee during enrollment before any testing; 90 days for prep materials