Sales Agent Licensing Education
— except for a live all-day crash course you might want to attend just prior to sitting for the State Exam
This package includes the 3-Course educational requirements and the prep book and practice exams
of the BASIC Package, PLUS online State Exam video crash course and digital flash cards
Education and Licensing Preamble
|Critical Aspects||What to expect from your first tuesday course enrollment|
|Course Testing||Final exam procedures for your courses|
|State Licensing Procedures||CalBRE Sales Agent Licensing Kit and State Exam Training Guide, both by first tuesday Also see infographic|
|Post-Licensing Services||Extensive first tuesday services for your professional use|
Your Required Educational Courses
Real estate Principles, Practice, and the elective Legal Aspects — books in print and e-book.
You prepare for your state exam by reviewing Prep materials
State Exam Prep Book
The prep book increases your chances of passing the State Exam. It's both printed and online, and contains 1,100+ practice questions. It is coupled with an endless variety of interactive practice tests to train you for the CalBRE licensing exam.
- RPI California State Exam Prep Book, in print and e-book. 1,100 practice questions to increase your ability to pass the State Exam.
- Includes interactive State Exam Practice Tests online, in endless variations to better position you for handling topics on the State Exam.
- Online Dictionary - Glossary of Real Estate terms by first tuesday, your classic plain language source for definitions.
- CalBRE Sales Agent Licensing Kit: a step by step checklist of licensing procedures, study tips, and exam day guidance.
PLUS Online Video Crash Course
— Build the confidence you need to master the State Exam
Online Video Crash Course
- Over 12 hours of online content with 40+ instructive videos 4 to 14 minutes each and interactive practice exams.
- Covers all seven topical categories on the State Exam.
- Topic-specific interactive sample questions featuring a detailed explanation of each question and answer with decoding tips.
- Gives you the benefit of a live top-flight Crash Course at home, or on the go with a smart device.
- Tips to decipher questions and strategically arrive at the correct answer.
- Includes supplements covering real estate mathematics and identity of transaction participants.
PLUS Digital Flash Cards
Digital Flash Cards
- first tuesday's mobile flash card app trains you to retain — on the go. The app's efficient learning modes use memorized-sorting slideshows to teach you terms you need to know to pass the state exam.
Critical aspects of your first tuesday licensing courses
- These courses are homestudy correspondence courses; California Specific content, updated online monthly
- All-inclusive Pricing — taxes and shipping, everything included
- All course materials delivered in print and e-book — except the Appraisal book
- Online access is immediate; printed books arrive via USPS in 5-7 business days
- Your course testing procedures; comprehensive quizzes
- For best comprehension, course content is fully linked to RPI forms and provisions
- Have a question on content? Next day answer, all via email
- Print your Certificate of Completion on passing each course
- You have one year to complete the courses
- You receive email reminders to complete before course expiration
- 100% Money Back Guarantee during enrollment before any testing; 90 days for prep materials
Your Course Testing Procedures
- You may take one exam every 18 days following the date of your enrollment
- After the first 18 days you may take one exam, then another exam every 18 daysThus, you may complete 3 courses in 54 days
- You may print your Certificate of Completion at any time
- Each course exam has 100 multiple choice questions and are open book with a 60% passing score to complete the exams, with unlimited attempts during your one year enrollment
- Course quizzes are included in the printed book and online for you to check your comprehension and prepare you for course testing. Quizzes are not graded.
- You may take the final exam online 24/7. Or you may test on paper in the presence of a monitor
- When taken online, your exam results are posted on completing the exam or expiration of testing time
— You receive due to your enrollment
Looking beyond your Exams and licensing, first tuesday supports your development as an active agent without further charge. You receive numerous professional goods and services of great annual value as part of your enrollment.
- Customer Service Fast, friendly, LIVE customer service on first ring 8:30AM - 5:00PM, Monday-Friday.
- Dictionary An online dictionary of real estate words and jargon to help you on the State Exam.
- Books In Print & Online Highest-quality, California-specific materials published by first tuesday/RPI.
- 400+ Real Estate Forms first tuesday real estate forms online — visual application of rules in practice.
- The first tuesday Journal Our online real estate news with market trends, legislation, regulations, and cases. 50,000+ unique readers monthly
- Realtipedia 16 e-book volumes for enhanced comprehension and professional reference.
- 200+ FARM Letters FARM letter templates and copy to market your practice; create your brand.
- Client Q&A Marketing Flyers Download FREE Client Q&A Flyers for marketing your practice.
- Broker Search Search for an employer.
- Career Guide Your practice built on "Who you are" - branding by assessable achievements.