Broker Licensing Education
This Broker Licensing Package contains the education needed to qualify you to sit for the state exam
Also offered is the all-encompassing training you will need to pass the State Exam
To enroll, check the box for each course and training material you want
Your total charge appears at the bottom of the page, at the "Order Now" button
All materials are delivered in print and online, Appraisal book is only available in print
Select your courses below
CalBRE requires 8 courses to become a broker. You've taken at least 3 courses if you're a sales agent.
Determine which courses you need from the following selection. Then, check the courses you select.
About first tuesday licensing courses
- These courses are homestudy correspondence courses
- All course materials in print and online — except for the Appraisal book
- Online access is immediate; printed books arrive via USPS within 5-7 business days
- Course quizzes and exams included
- For best comprehension, course content is fully linked to RPI forms and provisions
- Print your Certificate of Completion on passing each course
- You have one year to complete the courses
- You receive email reminders to complete before course expiration
With your enrollment, you receive
Be the Broker
- Review your course history to find out which broker courses you still need to complete.
(Tip: call the CalBRE at 1-877-373-4542 for a list of courses on file for you)
- Sign up for the remaining courses you need, begin accessing the online material immediately and receive your books within 5-7 business days.
- Pass all course exams and submit your course completion certificates to the CalBRE to schedule your state exam.
- Study the California Real Estate License Exam Prep book and pass the state exam to receive your broker license.
Also see the CalBRE's Broker Licensing eligibility requirements.
How first tuesday Licensing Courses Work:
Here's an infographic to click. See how our Broker Licensing Courses, our state exam prep, and the CalBRE licensing process work.
Why choose first tuesday?
I just want to say thank you for putting together an excellent group of Broker courses. In addition to the individual study courses, I bought the California Real Estate Broker Exam Prep Book (22nd Edition) several weeks ago and have been studying the material and taking the practice exams. Yesterday, I took my Broker Exam in San Diego and passed! I could not have done this without the Prep Book. I will definitely recommend your courses to anyone interested in pursuing a Real Estate career. Thanks again!
Future CalBRE Broker
on Broker Licensing Package