Broker Licensing Education
This package contains all your licensing education needs, and the all-encompassing training you will need to pass the State Exam. Check the box for each course and training you want. The total charge appears following the list of additional first tuesday services you will receive. When you are ready to enroll, click the "Order Now" button.
For licensing, you need to first complete your real estate education to qualify to take the California Real Estate broker License exam.
Next, you train to take the State Exam. Review your State Exam Prep Book in print and online; take numerous state exam practice tests; view the online State Exam video crash course and work the flash card app.
Pricing for your qualifying education:
1 Course = $66.50
2 Courses = $114.50
3 Courses = $164.50
4 Courses = $214.50
5 Courses = $264.50
6 Courses = $314.50
7 Courses = $364.50
8 Courses = $414.50
Select your courses below.
All materials are delivered in print and online, Appraisal and Escrows books are only available in print.
Required Educational Courses
CalBRE requires 8 courses to become a broker. You've taken at least 3 courses if you're a sales agent. Determine which courses you need from the following selection. Then, check the courses you select, and your total price appears below.
About first tuesday licensing courses:
- These courses are homestudy correspondence courses.
- All course materials in print and online — no online books for Appraisal and Escrows.
- Online access is immediate; printed books arrive via USPS within 5-7 business days.
- Course quizzes and exams included
- For best comprehension, course content is fully linked to RPI forms and provisions.
- Print your Certificate of Completion on passing each course.
- You have one year to complete the courses.
- You receive email reminders to complete before course expiration.
With your enrollment, you receive:
- Guidance on how to pass the exam on your first attempt.
- first tuesday's CalBRE Broker Licensing Kit: step by step checklist for licensing procedures, study tips, and exam day preparation.
- Additional first tuesday services.