Features everything you need in education to qualify for a California Real Estate Broker License and successfully pass the state exam.
You need to complete eight courses to qualify to sit for the state broker's exam.
You already completed three courses for your sales license - Likely Principles, Practice, and an elective Legal Aspects.
Note: If you have not completed these three courses, use the Personalized Package enrollment at 1.2 below.
If you don't remember what courses you took, click here for a helpful checklist.
Includes your State Exam Prep Book to succeed on the State Exam.
Broker Prep Book included.
What you'll receive from first tuesday with this all-inclusive broker licensing package from first tuesday:
- High quality, multi-media course study materials: 5 books — each delivered to you in print, online and on CD-ROM — your best for arrangements for success on the State Exam
- Real Estate Finance
- Property Management
- Quizzes which measure your understanding of the study material
- 24-hour testing online or by mail
- Certificate of completion on passing each course
- Access to the authors by email with next-day feedback on your questions
- Flash cards online: real estate terms you'll see on the State Exams
- Broker State Exam Prep Book (only as a printed book)
- Over one thousand questions encountered on State Exams
- Realtipedia, 15 volumes, online and on CD-ROM for enhanced comprehension by studying related courses - Principles, Practice, Legal Aspects, and specialty courses
- Dictionary online of real estate words and jargon for your reference
- Monthly online updates and supplemental reporting on course materials
- Instant phone assistance every workday for your licensing procedure questions
- Support after you receive your license - first tuesday included services with high cash value, FREE
- first tuesday journal
- 400 California real estate forms on CD-ROM and online
- farm letters for branding yourself as an active licensee
- Broker Search for an employer
- Price includes everything - no further or other charges
- Guarantee: 100% refund prior to taking exams for one year
1.2 Or Personalized broker licensing package: back to top
CalBRE requires 8 courses to become an broker. You have already completed some courses. You now need to complete additional courses to take the state broker exam. Your price appears following your selections.
CHOOSE only the following courses you need to complete your 8 courses. Select first the courses marked * Mandatory you have not completed. And, do not choose courses you have completed.
Pricing for your personalized enrollment selections:
3 Courses = $149.00
4 Courses = $199.00
5 Courses = $249.00
6 Courses = $299.00
7 Courses = $349.00
8 Courses = $399.00
1.3 Final Exam Procedures back to topYou may take an exam as soon as every 18 days following the date of enrollment. After the first 18 days following enrollment, you become eligible to take another course exam every additional 18 days. Thus, you may complete the 5 courses in 3 months.
Take the final exam online, or do it on paper in the presence of a monitor. If taken online, your exam results are posted immediately. To order paper exams, email email@example.com.
1.4 Read, Prep and Pass. back to topYou will most likely pass the State Exam on the first try if you follow these steps:
- Study the entire reading material for all 3 courses, one course at a time.
- Complete the quizzes for each course until you are answering at least 80% correctly without looking up the answers in the reading material.
- Work to pass the final exam with at least a 75%. (You only need a 60% to pass and receive a Certificate of Completion.) If you do not achieve 75% correct, we suggest you speed read the material again, redo the quizzes looking up the questions you don't understand and retake the exam until you correctly answer 75%.
- After completing the courses and applying for and receiving a date to take the State Exam, extensively study the Prep Book for at least 7 days before the exam.
- Then take the State Exam. You will likely pass on the first try.