Features everything you need in education to qualify for a California Real Estate Broker License and successfully pass the State Exam. Personalize to fit your unique qualifications.
Pricing for your personalized enrollment:
1 Course =
2 Courses = $109.00
3 Courses = $149.00
4 Courses = $199.00
5 Courses = $249.00
6 Courses = $299.00
7 Courses = $349.00
8 Courses = $399.00
Broker Prep Book = $30.00
Increase your chances of passing the State Exam.
CalBRE requires 8 courses to become an broker.
You've taken at least 3 courses if you're a sales agent.
Use this checklist to determine what courses you still need. Then, choose your courses below. Your total price appears following your selections.
"†" = books are only available in print.
What you'll receive from first tuesday with this all-inclusive broker licensing package from first tuesday:
- All-inclusive PricingAll taxes, shipping and handling included. No hidden fees.
- 100% Money-Back GuaranteeA full refund is available during your 1-year enrollment, before exams are taken.
- Printed and Online BooksHigh-quality, California-specific materials published by first tuesday.
- Updates and Course SupportMonthly book updates. Have a question? Our writers are available via email.
- QuizzesOnline and printed quizzes get you ready for your exams.
- Exams24-hour testing online, or test by mail with a monitor.
- CertificatesPrint your Certificate of Completion on passing each course.
- Customer ServiceFast, friendly, LIVE customer service is available 8:30AM - 5:00PM, Monday-Friday.
- State Exam Flash CardsOnline flash cards of real estate terms you'll see on the State Exam.
- DictionaryAn online dictionary of real estate words and jargon to help you on the State Exam.
- Realtipedia15 volumes online for enhanced comprehension and reference.
- 400+ Real Estate Formsfirst tuesday real estate forms online — visual application of rules.
- 100+ FARM LettersFARM letter templates and copy for marketing your practice.
- The first tuesday JournalOur online real estate magazine featuring news, forecasts, tips and tools.
- Broker SearchSearch for an employer.
1.2 Final Exam Procedures back to topYou may take an exam as soon as every 18 days following the date of enrollment. After the first 18 days following enrollment, you become eligible to take another course exam every additional 18 days. Thus, you may complete the 5 courses in 3 months.
Take the final exam online, or do it on paper in the presence of a monitor. If taken online, your exam results are posted immediately. To order paper exams, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1.3 Read, Prep and Pass. back to topYou will most likely pass the State Exam on the first try if you follow these steps:
- Study the entire reading material for all 3 courses, one course at a time.
- Complete the quizzes for each course until you are answering at least 80% correctly without looking up the answers in the reading material.
- Work to pass the final exam with at least a 75%. (You only need a 60% to pass and receive a Certificate of Completion.) If you do not achieve 75% correct, we suggest you speed read the material again, redo the quizzes looking up the questions you don't understand and retake the exam until you correctly answer 75%.
- After completing the courses and applying for and receiving a date to take the State Exam, extensively study the Prep Book for at least 7 days before the exam.
- Then take the State Exam. You will likely pass on the first try.