Features everything you need in education to qualify for a California Real Estate Broker License and successfully pass the State Exam. Personalize to fit your unique qualifications.
Pricing for your personalized enrollment:
1 Course =
2 Courses = $109.00
3 Courses = $149.00
4 Courses = $199.00
5 Courses = $249.00
6 Courses = $299.00
7 Courses = $349.00
8 Courses = $399.00
Broker Prep Book = $30.00
Increase your chances of passing the State Exam.
CalBRE requires 8 courses to become an broker.
You've taken at least 3 courses if you're a sales agent.
Use this checklist to determine what courses you still need. Then, choose your courses below. Your total price appears following your selections.
"†" = books are only available in print.
What you'll receive from first tuesday with this all-inclusive broker licensing package from first tuesday:
- high quality multi-media course study materials for the courses you chose: books - each delivered to you in print and online - your best arrangements for success on the State Exam;
- Quizzes which measure your understanding of the study material;
- 24-hour testing online or by mail with a monitor;
- Certificate of Completion on passing each course
- Access to the authors by email with next-day feedback on your questions
- Flash cards online: real estate terms you'll see on the State Exam
- Realtipedia, 15 volumes online for enhanced comprehension by studying related course materials - Principles, Practice, Legal Aspects, and specialty courses
- Dictionary online of real estate words and jargon for your reference
- Monthly online updates and supplemental reporting on course materials
- Instant phone assistance every workday for your questions
- Price includes everything - no further fees or charges
- Guarantee: 100% refund prior to taking exams - good for one year
- Support after you receive your license - first tuesday included services with high cash value, included FREE
- 400 first tuesday real estate forms online — visual application of rules;
- first tuesday journal — our online magazine;
- first tuesday farm letters for marketing yourself;
- Broker search for an employer
1.2 Final Exam Procedures back to topYou may take an exam as soon as every 18 days following the date of enrollment. After the first 18 days following enrollment, you become eligible to take another course exam every additional 18 days. Thus, you may complete the 5 courses in 3 months.
Take the final exam online, or do it on paper in the presence of a monitor. If taken online, your exam results are posted immediately. To order paper exams, email email@example.com.
1.3 Read, Prep and Pass. back to topYou will most likely pass the State Exam on the first try if you follow these steps:
- Study the entire reading material for all 3 courses, one course at a time.
- Complete the quizzes for each course until you are answering at least 80% correctly without looking up the answers in the reading material.
- Work to pass the final exam with at least a 75%. (You only need a 60% to pass and receive a Certificate of Completion.) If you do not achieve 75% correct, we suggest you speed read the material again, redo the quizzes looking up the questions you don't understand and retake the exam until you correctly answer 75%.
- After completing the courses and applying for and receiving a date to take the State Exam, extensively study the Prep Book for at least 7 days before the exam.
- Then take the State Exam. You will likely pass on the first try.