Sales Agent Licensing
Features everything you need in education to qualify for a California Real Estate Salesperson License and begin your career in real estate: Principles, Practices, and Legal Aspects.*
Includes your State Exam Prep Book to succeed on the State Exam.
Sales Agent Prep Book included.
What you'll receive from first tuesday with this all-inclusive agent licensing package:
- High quality, multi-media course study materials: 3 books — each printed, online and on CD-ROM — best for success on the State Exam:
- Real Estate Principles: Fundamental knowledge sufficient alone to pass the State Exam;
- Real Estate Practice: The use of forms as the applicaton of principles in transactions addressed in the State Exam; and
- Legal Aspects of Real Estate: The basic legal framework for real estate ownership and concepts, the focus of much of the State Exam.
- Quizzes which measure your understanding of the study material
- 24-hour testing online or by mail
- Certificate of completion on passing each course
- Access to the authors by email with next-day feedback on your questions
- Flash cards online: real estate terms you'll see on the State Exam
- Sales Agent State Exam Prep Book (only as a printed book)
- Over one thousand questions encountered on State Exam
- Realtipedia, 15 volumes, online and on CD-ROM for enhanced comprehension by studying materials for elective courses - Property Management, Finance, Economics
- Dictionary online of real estate words and jargon for your reference
- Monthly online updates and supplemental reporting on course materials
- Instant phone assistance every workday for your licensing procedure questions
- Support after you receive your license - first tuesday benefits with high cash value, FREE
- first tuesday journal
- 400 California real estate forms on CD-ROM and online
- farm letters for branding yourself as an active licensee
- Broker Search for an employer
- Price includes everything - no further or other charges
- Guarantee: 100% refund prior to taking exams for one year
1.2 Or Personalize your package: back to top
CHOOSE the following TWO courses. They are mandatory.
If you have already completed one or both, do not choose it.
1.3 Final Exam Procedures back to topYou may take an exam as soon as every 18 days following the date of enrollment. After the first 18 days following enrollment, you become eligible to take another course exam every additional 18 days. Thus, you may complete the 3 courses in 54 days.
Take the final exam online, or do it on paper in the presence of a monitor. If taken online, your exam results are posted immediately. To order paper exams, email email@example.com.
1.4 Read, Prep and Pass. back to topYou will most likely pass the State Exam on the first try if you follow these steps:
- Study the entire reading material for all 3 courses, one course at a time.
- Complete the quizzes for each course until you are answering at least 80% correctly without looking up the answers in the reading material.
- Work to pass the final exam with at least a 75%. (You only need a 60% to pass and receive a Certificate of Completion.) If you do not achieve 75% correct, we suggest you speed read the material again, redo the quizzes looking up the questions you don't understand and retake the exam until you correctly answer 75%.
- After completing the courses and applying for and receiving a date to take the State Exam, extensively study the Prep Book for at least 7 days before the exam.
- Then take the State Exam. You will likely pass on the first try.