Sales Agent Licensing
Features the 3 courses you need to qualify for a California Real Estate Salesperson License and begin your career in real estate: Principles, Practices, and Legal Aspects. (Legal Aspects is your elective. It's more relevant to questions on the State Exam than other electives.)
Includes your State Exam Prep Book to help you succeed on the State Exam.
What you'll receive from first tuesday with this all-inclusive agent licensing package:
- All-inclusive PricingAll taxes, shipping and handling included. No hidden fees.
- 100% Money-Back GuaranteeA full refund is available during your 1-year enrollment, before exams are taken.
- Printed and Online BooksHigh-quality, California-specific materials published by first tuesday.
- Updates and Course SupportMonthly book updates. Have a question? Our writers are available via email.
- QuizzesOnline and printed quizzes get you ready for your exams.
- Exams24-hour testing online, or test by mail with a monitor.
- CertificatesPrint your Certificate of Completion on passing each course.
- Customer ServiceFast, friendly, LIVE customer service is available 8:30AM - 5:00PM, Monday-Friday.
- State Exam Flash CardsOnline flash cards of real estate terms you'll see on the State Exam.
- DictionaryAn online dictionary of real estate words and jargon to help you on the State Exam.
- Realtipedia15 volumes online for enhanced comprehension and reference.
- 400+ Real Estate Formsfirst tuesday real estate forms online — visual application of rules.
- 200+ FARM LettersFARM letter templates and copy for marketing your practice.
- The first tuesday JournalOur online real estate magazine featuring news, forecasts, tips and tools.
- Broker SearchSearch for an employer.
*State Exam Practice TestsAn infinite number of simulated exams weighted between topics as imposed by the CalBRE on the State Exam.
*Only available with prep book purchase.
1.2 Or Personalize your package: back to top
Personalize if you've already completed some courses, or if you want to choose your own elective.
1.3 Final Exam Procedures back to topYou may take an exam as soon as every 18 days following the date of enrollment. After the first 18 days following enrollment, you become eligible to take another course exam every additional 18 days. Thus, you may complete the 3 courses in 54 days.
Take the final exam online, or do it on paper in the presence of a monitor. If taken online, your exam results are posted immediately. To order paper exams, email email@example.com.
1.4 Read, Prep and Pass. back to topYou will most likely pass the State Exam on the first try if you follow these steps:
- Study the entire reading material for all 3 courses, one course at a time.
- Complete the quizzes for each course until you are answering at least 80% correctly without looking up the answers in the reading material.
- Work to pass the final exam with at least a 75%. (You only need a 60% to pass and receive a Certificate of Completion.) If you do not achieve 75% correct, we suggest you speed read the material again, redo the quizzes looking up the questions you don't understand and retake the exam until you correctly answer 75%.
- After completing the courses and applying for and receiving a date to take the State Exam, take the simulated State Exams online and extensively study the Prep Book for at least 7 days before the exam.
- Then take the State Exam. You will likely pass on the first try.