Broker Exam Prep Book
California Real Estate License Exam Prep: Unlocking the CalBRE Salesperson and Broker Exam book with interactive online practice exams $39.00
1,100+ multiple choice questions presented for review, weighted between the seven topical categories as imposed by the CalBRE on the State Exam. Designed for both agent and broker licensing.
New for 2016! Your purchase of the printed book includes access to a digital copy online. The print and digital books also feature a glossary of fundamental real estate terms with definitions, critical facts regarding the licensing exam, a real estate mathematics supplement, and test taking and pre-exam study tips.
Prepare for the CalBRE licensing exam by taking interactive practice tests in a variety of formats online.
- Diagnostic Exam: Begin preparing for the State Exam by taking a brief, 50 question Diagnostic Exam. On completion, you will receive feedback stating how you performed within each of the seven topics on the State Exam, helping you focus your studies on the topical areas which need improvement.
- Chapter Review and Sample Exams: Answer the questions as they appear in the book in an interactive format. Chapter Review questions provide a thorough explanation of the correct answers.
- Topical Practice Exams: Answer questions specific to one of the seven exam topics on the CalBRE exam outline and drill-down into the subject matter you find the most challenging.
- Simulated State Exams: Take a randomized exam pulled from the entire bank of 1,100+ sample questions, weighted in accordance with the CalBRE exam outline. You may take the Simulated Exam an infinite number of times — each attempt will feature different questions in a different sequence, generated in proportion to the State Exam outline.
* Refunds for the Prep Book must be requested within 90 days of purchase.