2016 CalBRE MLO/NMLS 8-Hour Continuing Education
This course is for 2016 CalBRE ON-TIME renewals ONLY.
Need LATE CE for 2010-2015? Call 951.781.7300 to order LATE CE.
Only $69.50 (Includes $12 NMLS Fee)
8-Hour CalBRE SAFE Comprehensive "A Mortgage Origination Review"
- 3-Hr Federal Law & Regulations: The Truth in Lending Act - includes TRID rules!
- 2-Hr Ethics, Consumer Prot. & Fraud: The Real Estate Settement Procedures Act (RESPA)
- 2-Hr Nontraditional Lending: Federal Housing Administration (FHA) and U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) mortgages
- 1-Hr Generic Elective: Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI)
- 8 5-question quizzes, 1 25-question exam
- Download the Syllabus
- Sample Material
Realty Publications d/b/a first tuesday is NMLS-approved course provider #1400986 (click on the "Approved Provider List" under the "Continuing Education" box).
Compliant with the "Successive Years Rule"
The NMLS prohibits MLOs from completing the same 8-hour NMLS CE topics two years in a row. Our courses are fully compliant with this rule. If you took on-time 8-hour NMLS CE with us last year, you can take the on-time course above and be compliant with the NMLS Successive Years Rule.
*Different rules apply for late CE students. Please call 1-951-781-7300 for more information.
first tuesday's 8-hour CalBRE NMLS CE will fully meet NMLS CE requirements in the blue states. Red states have additional state-specific requirements. first tuesday's NMLS CalBRE CE will only satisfy part of the NMLS CE requirements for red states. Please click on the map to see specific CE requirements for each state.