Sales Agent Licensing Education
Licensing & Prep PLUS Package — $284.50
- Licensing & Prep PLUS contains every possible educational, career building and State Exam preparatory device
— except for a live crash course which we provide as a video crash course
- This package comprises the 3-Course education, digital Career Maunal, the Prep Book and Practice Exams
— PLUS Online Video Crash Course, Flash Cards, and Concept Audio Glossary
You qualify to take the State Exam by completing 3 courses
Licensing Education Package
You train for the State Exam by reviewing Prep materials
State Exam Training Package
Our Prep Book and online tools will give you the confidence you need to pass the State Exam with a 70% or greater — on your first try.
- extensive multiple choice questions weighted between the study topics covered on the State Exam;
- answers and feedback for every question;
- critical facts on State Exam procedures;
- a Real Estate Glossary of fundamental real estate vocabulary likely to appear on the State Exam;
- a real estate mathematics supplement; and tips and strategies for taking the State Exam and successfully structuring your studies.
Online Video Crash Course
- Over 12 hours of online content with 40+ instructive videos 4 to 14 minutes each and interactive practice exams.
- Covers all seven topical categories on the State Exam.
- Topic-specific interactive sample questions featuring a detailed explanation of each question and answer with decoding tips.
- Gives you the benefit of a live top-flight Crash Course at home, or on the go with a smart device.
- Tips to decipher questions and strategically arrive at the correct answer.
- Includes supplements covering real estate mathematics and identity of transaction participants.
Digital Flash Cards
- first tuesday's mobile flash card app trains you to retain — on the go. The app's efficient learning modes use memorized-sorting slideshows to teach you terms you need to know to pass the state exam.
Realty Publications, Inc.
- Immerse yourself in the language of real estate
— terms, concepts, exam jargon and more
- Listen anywhere on your phone
— during commutes, at the gym, doing chores
- Over 5 hours of highly specialized real estate terminology and concepts which have a strong likelihood of appearing on the State Exam
- Organized in accordance with the seven topical sections of the State Exam
- Delivered by a DRE-licensed real estate instructor, talented and with over 40 years of experience and expertise
- Easy-to-understand discussions, plus application of how the terms will be depicted on the State Exam
- Includes online access to our 120 page Concept Glossary companion e-book
- Continually expand your real estate vocabulary necessary to successfully pass the State Exam
— anywhere and on the go