Sales Agent Licensing Education
— except for a live all-day crash course you might want to attend just prior to sitting for the State Exam
This package includes the 3-Course educational requirements and the prep book and practice exams
of the BASIC Package, PLUS online State Exam video crash course and digital flash cards
Education and Licensing Preamble
|Critical Aspects||What to expect from your first tuesday course enrollment|
|Course Testing||Final exam procedures for your courses|
|State Licensing Procedures||DRE Sales Agent Licensing Kit and State Exam Training Guide, both by first tuesday|
|Post-Licensing Services||Extensive first tuesday services for your professional use|
Your Required Educational Courses
Real estate Principles, Practice, and the elective Legal Aspects — Realty Publications, Inc. books in print and e-book .
You prepare for your state exam by reviewing Prep materials
State Exam Prep Book and Practice Exams
Our Prep Book and online tools will give you the confidence you need to pass the State Exam with a 70% or greater — on your first try.
- extensive multiple choice questions weighted between the study topics covered on the State Exam;
- answers and feedback for every question;
- critical facts on State Exam procedures;
- a Real Estate Glossary of fundamental real estate vocabulary likely to appear on the State Exam;
- a real estate mathematics supplement; and tips and strategies for taking the State Exam and successfully structuring your studies.
PLUS Online Video Crash Course
— Build the confidence you need to master the State Exam
Online Video Crash Course
- Over 12 hours of online content with 40+ instructive videos 4 to 14 minutes each and interactive practice exams.
- Covers all seven topical categories on the State Exam.
- Topic-specific interactive sample questions featuring a detailed explanation of each question and answer with decoding tips.
- Gives you the benefit of a live top-flight Crash Course at home, or on the go with a smart device.
- Tips to decipher questions and strategically arrive at the correct answer.
- Includes supplements covering real estate mathematics and identity of transaction participants.
PLUS Digital Flash Cards
Digital Flash Cards
- first tuesday's mobile flash card app trains you to retain — on the go. The app's efficient learning modes use memorized-sorting slideshows to teach you terms you need to know to pass the state exam.
Critical aspects of your first tuesday licensing courses
- These courses are homestudy correspondence courses;
- California Specific content by Realty Publications, Inc., updated monthly online
- All-inclusive Pricing — materials, taxes and shipping, everything included
- All course materials delivered in print and e-book, or just e-book — except the Appraisal book
- Course Videos embedded in the e-books give life to real estate concepts
- Online access is immediate
- Printed books arrive via USPS in 5-7 business days
- For best comprehension, course content is fully linked to RPI forms and provisions
- Have a question on content? Next day answer, all via email
- Print your Certificate of Completion on passing each course
- You have one year to complete the courses
- You receive email reminders to complete before course expiration
- 100% Money Back Guarantee during enrollment before any testing
- 90 days for prep materials
first tuesday Course Videos embedded in e-books
- Hours of engaging Course Videos which vividly illustrate critical concepts - see and hear ideas put into practice in your e-books
- Each Course Video features Learning Objectives and Video Summaries to solidify your understanding and highlight critical concepts
- New videos added constantly to the e-books
- Unlimited access to all new videos during your enrollment
Your Course Testing Procedures
- You may take one exam every 18 days following the date of your enrollment
- After the first 18 days you may take one exam, then another exam every 18 days
- Thus, you may complete 3 courses in 54 days
- You may print your Certificate of Completion at any time after passing a course
- Each course exam has 100 multiple choice questions and is open book - 60% passing score
- You have unlimited attempts to pass the exams during your one year enrollment
- Course quizzes are included in the printed book and online for you to check your comprehension - prepare you for course testing
- Quizzes are not graded
- You may take the final exam online 24/7
- Or you may test on paper in the presence of a monitor
- When taken online, your exam results are posted on completing the exam or expiration of testing time
- Looking beyond your State Exams and licensing as an agent, first tuesday supports your development as an active agent without further charge.
- You receive professional goods and services of great annual value as part of your enrollment
- Customer Service Fast, friendly, LIVE customer service on first ring 8:30AM - 5:00PM, Monday-Friday
- Dictionary An online dictionary of real estate words and jargon to help you on the State Exam
- Books In Print & Online Highest-quality, California-specific materials published by first tuesday/RPI
- 400+ Real Estate Forms first tuesday real estate forms online
- visual application of rules in practice
- The first tuesday Journal Our online real estate news with market trends, legislation, regulations, and cases, 50,000+ unique readers monthly
- Realtipedia 16 e-book volumes for enhanced comprehension and professional reference
- 200+ FARM Letters FARM letter templates and copy to market your practice, create your brand
- Client Q&A Marketing Flyers Download FREE Client Q&A Flyers for marketing your practice as an advisor
- Broker Search Search for an employing broker
- Career Manual Your practice built on "Who you are"
- branding by assessable achievements
Discounts - Third Party RE related services
- Website Planning
A dynamic all-in-one platform for creating a stunning website
get 10% off with code: "FIRSTTUESDAY"
- Errors and Omissions Coverage
CRES Insurance Services, has affiliated with first tuesday to offer our members a $75.00 discount on the issuance an E&O Policy, by members using the code: "FIRST".
Errors & Omissions insurance is designed to cover the costs of defending yourself against legal action and paying settlements or judgments that may be issued against you.