Broker Licensing Education
CalBRE requires your completion of 8 courses to become a broker
You've taken at least 3 courses if you're already a sales agent: Principles, Practice and an elective course
Education and Licensing Preamble
|Critical Aspects||What to expect from your first tuesday course enrollment|
|Course Testing||Final exam procedures for your courses|
|State Licensing Procedures||CalBRE Broker Agent Licensing Kit and State Exam Training Guide, both by first tuesday Also see infographic|
|Professional Services||Extensive first tuesday services for your professional use|
Your total price for courses you check is at the bottom of the page
To start, check the box to enroll in the courses you want
1 Course = $66.50
2 Courses = $114.50
3 Courses = $164.50
4 Courses = $214.50
5 Courses = $264.50
6 Courses = $314.50
7 Courses = $364.50
8 Courses = $414.50
Your price for the educational courses you checked $0.00
Critical aspects of your first tuesday licensing courses
- These courses are homestudy correspondence courses; California Specific content, updated online monthly
- All-inclusive Pricing — taxes and shipping, everything included
- All course materials delivered in print and e-book — except the Appraisal book
- Online access is immediate; printed books arrive via USPS in 5-7 business days
- Your course testing procedures; comprehensive quizzes
- For best comprehension, course content is fully linked to RPI forms and provisions
- Have a question on content? Next day answer, all via email
- Print your Certificate of Completion on passing each course
- You have one year to complete the courses
- You receive email reminders to complete before course expiration
- 100% Money Back Guarantee during enrollment before any testing; 90 days for prep materials
Your Course Testing Procedures
- You may take one exam every 18 days following the date of your enrollment
- After the first 18 days you may take one exam, then another exam every 18 daysThus, you may complete 3 courses in 54 days
- You may print your Certificate of Completion at any time
- Each course exam has 100 multiple choice questions and are open book with a 60% passing score to complete the exams, with unlimited attempts during your one year enrollment
- Course quizzes are included in the printed book and online for you to check your comprehension and prepare you for course testing. Quizzes are not graded.
- You may take the final exam online 24/7. Or you may test on paper in the presence of a monitor
- When taken online, your exam results are posted on completing the exam or expiration of testing time
— You receive due to your enrollment
Looking beyond your Exams and licensing, first tuesday supports your development as an active agent without further charge. You receive numerous professional goods and services of great annual value as part of your enrollment.
- Customer Service Fast, friendly, LIVE customer service on first ring 8:30AM - 5:00PM, Monday-Friday.
- Dictionary An online dictionary of real estate words and jargon to help you on the State Exam.
- Books In Print & Online Highest-quality, California-specific materials published by first tuesday/RPI.
- 400+ Real Estate Forms first tuesday real estate forms online — visual application of rules in practice.
- The first tuesday Journal Our online real estate news with market trends, legislation, regulations, and cases. 50,000+ unique readers monthly
- Realtipedia 16 e-book volumes for enhanced comprehension and professional reference.
- 200+ FARM Letters FARM letter templates and copy to market your practice; create your brand.
- Client Q&A Marketing Flyers Download FREE Client Q&A Flyers for marketing your practice.
- Broker Search Search for an employer.
- Career Guide Your practice built on "Who you are" - branding by assessable achievements.