Prepare for any discussion about taxes on any type of real estate transaction or ownership you might encounter with Tax Benefits of Ownership.
Tax Benefits of Ownership is chock full of real-life scenarios to vividly expand your tax knowledge, hitting everything from historical precedent to current debates over tax law.
Tax Benefits of Ownership covers the brand new proposition 19 progressive tax scheme. Its passage significantly altered prop 13 benefits for parent-child property transfers and transfers of assessments to a replacement residence for homeowners aged 55 or more.
Tax Benefits of Ownership also covers:
permissible expenses and deductions from rental income;
income and profit reporting categories for business and investment real estate;
the taxation of profit on a cash-out sale; and
1031 reinvestment concepts from fundamentals to advance applications presented through extensive scenarios.
Light on math, but heavy on practical application for the tax knowledge that will fortify and expand your client base. Enroll today. Build up your expertise via the Tax Benefits of Ownership
18 hours of Office Management & Supervision, Agency, Fair Housing, Trust Funds, Ethics and Risk Management
Office Management & Supervision
- A critical analysis of how real estate brokers are to establish policies, rules and procedures for managing their offices and limit their exposure to risk
- Also covered is the tracking of agent activities, records, funds and reports, as well as the appointment and supervision of an office manager, and implementing a successful marketing strategy
- Agency and representation are synonymous in real estate transactions
- Learn how a broker, by accepting employment from a client, undertakes the task of aggressively using due diligence to represent the client - to meet the client's purpose for retaining the broker
- Fair Housing focuses on the federal and state housing laws which relate to the sale and rental of property, such as prohibitions against redlining, discriminatory advertisement, refusing to show properties and blockbusting
- Trust Funds covers the management and accounting of trust funds belonging to others which a broker handles in the course of their business
- A review of the procedures for maintaining professional standards in all real estate
transactions to ensure truthful and reputable conduct by real estate licensees
- Topics include how to disclose a conflict of interest, the proper handling of a counteroffer form, property
disclosures, the accurate representation of mortgage terms and prohibited practices, such as use of kickbacks, price fixing and restricted MLS access
- Our Ethics course meets and exceeds the CAR/NAR Code of Ethics requirement
because it is approved by the California DRE
- Recognize, handle and effectively resolve the risk of liability inherent in the practice of real
estate related activities
- The correct use of forms to make disclosures and present analyses is crucial to
avoid the errors and omissions which place liability on the broker and their agents
Select one 45hr CE Package
45-hour CE package includes the mandated
- 18 O-AFTER hours comprising of Office Management, Agency, Fair Housing, Trust Funds, Ethics and Risk Management, and
- 27 Hours of Consumer Protection
Select your reading method
Complete as soon as six days by selecting e-book and printed book or just e-book (no 45 hour timer)
Complete within 3 days by selecting online-timed e-book requiring 45 hours of reading
After enrolling, you may switch to a different course or upgrade from e-book to printed book for an additional fee of $17.50
45-Hr Course Preview
This was painless. It was helpful. The course work was right on target. This is pure perfection.