25 CE hours of Consumer Protection PLUS Broker Licensing
The Property Management component of your Combo
- Income property management is a consistent moneymaker - learn how to make the most out of this occupation with our Landlords, Tenants and Property Management course
- The course contains a comprehensive overview of the legal aspects of both residential and commercial landlord-tenant relationships, including up-to-date forms and notices required to establish management and leasing agencies, to create, manage and terminate tenancies and to preserve rent obligations for enforcement.
20 CE hours of Implicit Bias, Office Management & Supervision, Agency, Fair Housing, Trust Funds, Ethics and Risk Management
- Federal and state fair housing law in the context of explicit and implicit bias
- The wealth and homeownership gap between white, Black and Latinx households, and how it is perpetuated by discriminatory lending and real estate practices
Office Management & Supervision
- Protect your practice. Learn how successful brokers limit exposure to risk by establishing policies, rules and procedures for managing offices in California
- Keep your client's trust by mastering the details of the agency confirmation provision, dual agency, a broker's use of supervisors, and agent opinions in this volume specifically tailored for California real estate professionals
- Insulate your agency from penalties and liabilities for losses by staying updated on California's latest housing discrimination legislation.
- Secure your clients' business by demonstrating your education on handling real estate trust funds is up-to-date and specific to California regulations
- Review the latest procedures for maintaining professional standards to reassure your clients that you are prioritizing their best interests
- Our Ethics course meets and exceeds the CAR/NAR Code of Ethics requirement because it is approved by the California DRE
- Defend against the risk of liability inherent in the practice of real estate related activities in California through correct use of forms to make disclosures and implement office policies that reduce exposure to liability
The video course materials are extremely, extremely fun with great actors and amazing visuals. The creative video talent that made this course is really outstanding.