Your DRE CE and Broker
- You are an active Sales Agent licensed by the DRE
- You need 45 hours of license renewal CE
- Also, you want a course toward qualifying to Become a Broker
Welcome to DRE Renewal CE & Broker Licensing, by first tuesday
Our Same-Topic Combo
- You receive two enrollments, both on the same topic
- You fulfill the 45-Hr DRE Continuing Education renewal requirement;
- PLUS you begin to meet DRE requirements to upgrade your license to Broker status
- Our Combo Packages focus on the same topic so you easily complete your Broker Licensing course after finishing your renewal course
Your Combo Fee
- $119.50 or 99.50, save $40+ off their separate pricing
- The fee depends on the Study Method you select
- Your Study Method selection is either eBooks or printed and eBooks
- The Broker Licensing portion of your combo will be in ebook only
To start, click the method of study you want for your courses
- The prices given below are for the study method you select
Now select one of our Combo packages
Critical aspects of your first tuesday CE courses
Your CE Course Testing Procedures
STEP 1: Your course outline
Your 45-hour continuing education package is divided into 3 sections. Each section has its own quizzes and exam(s). To complete your 45 hours, follow your personalized course outline online.
STEP 2: Your minimum study time before taking exams
On enrollment, your course reading materials are immediately available online. You may complete your course in as little as 6 days, unless you are enrolled in the 45-hour online-timed course (104). You may test on no more than 15 credit hours of continuing education during a 24-hour period.
STEP 3: Take the quizzes
Quizzes are mandatory and available online immediately after enrollment. Quizzes are not timed and there is no minimum passing score. you have unlimited quiz attempts. Quizzes are taken online by clicking on "Take Quiz" link in your course outline. Feedback on your quiz performance and quiz answers are provided after you complete each quiz.
STEP 4: Take the final exams
Before reviewing any course material online, DRE requires you to acknowledge, under penalty of perjury, that you are the person enrolled, and you will be the only person to complete the course.
You must pass all exams with a score of 70% to receive 45 hours of continuing education credit. Exams are multiple choice and open book. The exam(s) for each section become available only after you've met the minimum study time and taken the quizzes for that section. You may only test on 15 hours of continuing education (one section) per 24-hour period. Sections must be completed in sequential order. The maximum time allowed per exam is equal to 1 minute per question. Exams are available online by clicking on the "Take Exam" link in your course outline. Online exams are graded instantly upon completion.
When you fail any exam a backup exam is immediately available online. If you also fail the backup exam, the section automatically resets requiring you to repeat the study and exam process. For Sections 1, 2 and 3 resets, you retake the quizzes and wait the minimum study time before receiving 2 more attempts to pass the section exam.
Minimum study times for reset sections vary;
- two days when you fail Section 1 or 2 exams;
- four days when you fail both sections 1 and 2 exams; and
- for Section 3, you wait 3 hours per failed exam.
You incur no charge for retakes on resets during your 1-year enrollment.
NOTICE: Your scores for exams on Sections 1 and 2 averaged. When your averaged score is less than 70%, both Sections 1 and 2 reset.
STEP 5: Receive your certificate and renew your DRE license
Once you pass your course exams, the Certificate of Completion becomes available online under the "Certificate" section of your student account. You are responsible for reporting your course completion to DRE. DRE doesn't accept course completions directly from schools/ DRE forms, fees, addresses and application instructions are available under the "Renewal Forms and Instructions" section of your student account. Choose either "Sales Agent Renewal Forms and Instructions" or "Broker Renewal Forms and instructions."
Your Broker Licensing Course Testing Procedures
- You may take one exam every 18 days following the date of your enrollment
- After the first 18 days you may take one exam, then another exam every 18 days. Thus, you may complete 3 courses in 54 days
- You may print your Certificate of Completion at any time
- Each course exam has 100 multiple choice questions and are open book with a 60% passing score to complete the exams, with unlimited attempts during your one year enrollment
- Course quizzes are included in the printed book and online for you to check your comprehension and prepare you for course testing Quizzes are not graded
- You may take the final exam online 24/7 Or you may test on paper in the presence of a monitor
- When taken online, your exam results are posted on completing the exam or expiration of testing time
- Customer Service Fast, friendly, LIVE customer service on first ring 8:30AM - 5:00PM, Monday-Friday
- Dictionary An online dictionary of real estate words and jargon to help you on the State Exam
- Books In Print & Online Highest-quality, California-specific materials published by first tuesday/RPI
- 400+ Real Estate Forms first tuesday real estate forms online
- visual application of rules in practice
- The first tuesday Journal Our online real estate news with market trends, legislation, regulations, and cases, 50,000+ unique readers monthly
- Realtipedia 16 e-book volumes for enhanced comprehension and professional reference
- 200+ FARM Letters FARM letter templates and copy to market your practice, create your brand
- Client Q&A Marketing Flyers Download FREE Client Q&A Flyers for marketing your practice as an advisor
- Broker Search Search for an employing broker
- Career Manual Your practice built on "Who you are"
- branding by assessable achievements
Discounts - Third Party RE related services
- Website Planning
A dynamic all-in-one platform for creating a stunning website
Get 10% off with code: "FIRSTTUESDAY"
- Errors and Omissions Coverage
CRES Insurance Services, has affiliated with first tuesday to offer our members a $75.00 discount on their issuance of an E&O Policy, by members using the code: "FIRST". Errors & Omissions insurance is designed to cover the costs of defending yourself against legal action and paying settlements or judgments that may be issued against you.