Ethics — 3-Hour Training Course
Welcome to 3-Hour Ethics Training, by first tuesday
- You hold a DRE license as a broker or sales agent and need 3 hours of Ethics Training to renew with your Association of Realtors (AOR)
- Our 3-hour Ethics course fulfills both the AOR Ethics requirement and earns you 3 hours of
DRE course credit for your renewal with the California Department of Real Estate (DRE)
- Training is completed entirely online, no printed textbook
- Do you need to renew your DRE license this year? Take our full 45-hour DRE CE course instead to satisfy both AOR and DRE requirements.
Continuing Education Preamble
|What to expect from your enrollment|
|Final exam procedures|
|Services for your professional use|
- Complete your required Ethics Training for AOR and DRE renewal
- Intended for Ethics Training needed outside of your DRE license renewal year
- first tuesday's Real Estate Ethics is the gold standard in ensuring truthful and reputable conduct by California real estate licensees
- This volume updates agents and brokers on the best practices for disclosing a conflict of interest, the proper handling of a counteroffer form, property disclosures, the accurate representation of mortgage terms. It also reviews prohibited practices such as use of kickbacks, price fixing and restricted MLS access to protect clients, agents and brokers alike
- Our Ethics course meets and exceeds the CAR/NAR Code of Ethics requirement because it is approved by the California DRE
Critical aspects of your first tuesday CE courses
Your Course Testing Procedures
STEP 1: Your course outline
Your 3-hour Ethics training includes 3 quizzes and 1 exam. To complete your training, follow your personalized course outline online.
STEP 2: Your minimum study time before taking exams
On enrollment, your course reading materials are immediately available online. You must be enrolled for at least 2 hours and 30 minutes before you have met the minimum study time.
STEP 3: Take the quizzes
Quizzes are mandatory and available online immediately after enrollment. Quizzes are not timed and there is no minimum passing score. You have unlimited quiz attempts. Quizzes are taken online by clicking on "Take Quiz" link in your course outline. Feedback on your quiz performance and quiz answers are provided after you complete the quiz.
STEP 4: Take the final exam
Before reviewing any course material online, DRE requires you to acknowledge, under penalty of perjury, that you are the person enrolled, and you will be the only person to complete the course.
You must pass the exam with a score of 70% to receive 3 hours of AOR and DRE continuing education credit. The exam is multiple choice and open book. The exam is available only after you've met the minimum study time and taken the quizzes.
The exam is available online by clicking on the "Take Exam" link in your course outline. The exam is graded instantly upon completion.
If you fail the exam, a backup exam is immediately available online. If you also fail the backup exam, the course automatically resets requiring you to repeat the study, quiz and exam process.
You incur no charge for retakes on resets during your 1-year enrollment.
STEP 5: Receive your certificate and renew your DRE license
Once you pass your course exam, the Certificate of Completion becomes available online under the "Certificate" section of your student account. You are responsible for reporting your course completion to your AOR and the DRE. DRE doesn't accept course completions until within 90 days of your license expiration. Save or print your certificate for the future when you renew DRE license. Your Certificate of Completion will also be saved in our system until you are ready to renew with the DRE.
- Customer Service Fast, friendly, LIVE customer service on first ring 8:30AM - 5:00PM, Monday-Friday
- Dictionary An online dictionary of real estate words and jargon to help you on the State Exam
- Books In Print & Online Highest-quality, California-specific materials published by first tuesday/RPI
- 400+ Real Estate Forms first tuesday real estate forms online
- visual application of rules in practice
- The first tuesday Journal Our online real estate news with market trends, legislation, regulations, and cases, 50,000+ unique readers monthly
- Realtipedia 16 e-book volumes for enhanced comprehension and professional reference
- 200+ FARM Letters FARM letter templates and copy to market your practice, create your brand
- Client Q&A Marketing Flyers Download FREE Client Q&A Flyers for marketing your practice as an advisor
- Broker Search Search for an employing broker
- Career Manual Your practice built on "Who you are"
- branding by assessable achievements
Discounts - Third Party RE related services
- Website Planning
A dynamic all-in-one platform for creating a stunning website
get 10% off with code: "FIRSTTUESDAY"
- Errors and Omissions Coverage
CRES Insurance Services, has affiliated with first tuesday to offer our members a $75.00 discount on their issuance of an E&O Policy, by members using the code: "FIRST".
Errors & Omissions insurance is designed to cover the costs of defending yourself against legal action and paying settlements or judgments that may be issued against you.