2010-2018 Late NMLS 8-Hour CE
Welcome to Late NMLS CE, by first tuesday
- You did not renew your NMLS license for 2018, but now intend to renew it
- Our Course works for California MLOs and MLOs who did not timely renew
- And it works in states with a blue dot on the map below
- The title for this late 8-Hour NMLS CE Course is CA-DBO SAFE Comprehensive
"A Mortgage Origination Review"
- The price for this course is $49.50 (Includes $12 NMLS Fee)
- Need Late CE to renew for last year - click here
- Need On-Time CE to renew for 2019 - click here
Our 8-Hr Online Course Covers
- 3-Hr Federal Law & Regulations - TILA and RESPA
- 2-Hr Ethics, Consumer Prot. & Fraud - Mortgage Fraud, Red Flags Rule, more
- 2-Hr Nontraditional Lending - FHA and VA Loans
- 1-Hr DBO Elective - CRMLA, CFL & Homeowner Bill of Rights
- 8 5-question quizzes - 1 25-question exam
- Download the Syllabus - instructions and course outline
- Need On-Time CE to renew for 2019?
- Go to our ON-TIME CE Order Page
- Or Call 951.781.7300 to order
Credit Banking Schedule
- first tuesday credit banks with NMLS (we report student course completion and
pay the banking fee) on the following schedule, excluding holidays
- Mar 4-Oct 31, 2:00 PM PST F
- Nov 1-Dec 6, 2:00 PM PST MWF
- Dec 9-Dec 27, 2:00 PM PST MTWTF
- Dec 30 & Dec 31, 12:00 PM PST
- The last time we credit bank in 2019 is December 31 at 12 PM PST
- Use of a high-speed internet connection
- the newest version of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome are highly recommended
- Internet Explorer, Edge and older browsers may not be compatible with your course
- Cellphones and tablets are not supported for online-only reading or course testing
Realty Publications d/b/a first tuesday is NMLS-approved course provider #1400986
(click on the "Approved Provider List" under the "Continuing Education" box).
BioSig Authentication Rule — NMLS mandated
and you will be sent an email with instructions on resetting your BioSig-ID.
- Click here for a video tutorial for resetting your password.
In Yellow state(s): NMLS CE by first tuesday completely fulfills requirements for Utah DFI MLOs, but
not for Utah DRE MLOs