2010-2018 Late NMLS 8-Hour CE
Welcome to Late NMLS CE, by first tuesday
- You did not renew your NMLS license for 2018, but now intend to renew it
- Our Course works for California MLOs and MLOs who did not timely renew
- And it works in states with a blue dot on the map below
- The title for this late 8-Hour NMLS CE Course is CA-DBO SAFE Comprehensive
"A Mortgage Origination Review"
- The price for this course is $49.50 (Includes $12 NMLS Fee)
- Need Late CE to renew for last year - click here
- Need On-Time CE to renew for 2019 - click here
Our 8-Hr Online Course Covers
- 3-Hr Federal Law & Regulations - TILA and RESPA
- 2-Hr Ethics, Consumer Prot. & Fraud - Mortgage Fraud, Red Flags Rule, more
- 2-Hr Nontraditional Lending - FHA and VA Loans
- 1-Hr DBO Elective - CRMLA, CFL & Homeowner Bill of Rights
- 8 5-question quizzes - 1 25-question exam
- Download the Syllabus - instructions and course outline
- Need On-Time CE to renew for 2019?
- Go to our ON-TIME CE Order Page
- Or Call 951.781.7300 to order
Credit Banking Schedule
- first tuesday credit banks with NMLS (reports student course completion and pays the banking fee) on the following schedule, excluding holidays
- Jan 2-Feb 22, 2:00 PM PST MWF
- Credit banking for LATE CE for the LAST time is February 28 at 2 PM PST
- Use of a high-speed internet connection
- the newest version of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome are highly recommended
- Internet Explorer, Edge and older browsers may not be compatible with your course
- Cellphones and tablets are not supported for online-only reading or course testing
Realty Publications d/b/a first tuesday is NMLS-approved course provider #1400986
(click on the "Approved Provider List" under the "Continuing Education" box).
Compliant with the "Successive Years" Rule
The NMLS prohibits MLOs from completing the same 8-hour NMLS CE topics two years in a row. Our courses are fully compliant with this rule. Please call 951.781.7300 for more information.
Compliant with NMLS-Mandated BioSig
The NMLS requires all online self-study course students to verify their identities using a NMLS-Mandated BioSig ID. For more information visit https://biosig-id.com/videos/ht-enroll-nmls/
first tuesday's 8-hour NMLS CE will fully meet the requirements for the blue states. Red states have additional state-specific requirements. first tuesday's NMLS CE will only satisfy part of the NMLS CE requirements for red states. Please click on the map to see specific CE requirements for each state.
Yellow state(s): first tuesday's 8-hour
completely fulfills the requirements for
Utah DFI MLOs, but
not for Utah DRE MLOs.