NMLS-DRE Mortgage Lending Combo
Welcome to our Mortgage Lending Combo
for NMLS ON-TIME CE and DRE Broker Licensing course
- This page presents the course content for our Mortgage Lending Combo package
- The combo courses include your renewal NMLS CE and DRE Broker Finance course
- To enroll click the order button at the bottom of this page
To start, click the method of study you want for your courses
Printed book & e-book
- - The prices given below are for the study method you select
- - The NMLS CE portion of your combo package is available in e-book only.
Our NMLS 8-hr online renewal course covers
- 3-Hr Federal Law & Regulations - HMDA and ECOA
- 2-Hr Ethics and Consumer Protection - Mortgage Fraud, Red Flags Rule, more
- 2-Hr Nontraditional Lending - ARMs and Reverse Mortgages
- 1-Hr California Elective - CRMLA, CFL & Homeowner Bill of Rights
- Eight 5-question quizzes - one 25-question exam
- Download the Syllabus - Instructions and Course Outline
Our DRE Broker Licensing course covers
Realty Publications, Inc.
Legal Edit 2016
Legal Edit 2016
Real Estate Finance
- Discover what every well-informed real estate broker needs to know about financing residential and commercial real estate in California.
- Real Estate Finance develops your understanding of the relationship between mortgage holders and owners and simplifies current laws and regulations to help you navigate today's market.
- This book also guides you through a comprehensive review of notes and their provisions, trust deeds, carryback financing, lenders, recourse and nonrecourse loans, default and foreclosure and tax aspects of financing, all with no math involved.
- Use of a high-speed internet connection
- the newest version of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome are highly recommended
- Microsoft Internet Explorer, Edge and older browsers may not be compatible with your course
- Cellphones and tablets are not supported for online-only reading or course testing
- Realty Publications doing business as firsttuesday is NMLS-approved course provider #1400986
- Search first tuesday on the NMLS Approved Course Provider List
Compliant with the "Successive Years" Rule
- MLOs may not renew using the same 8-hour NMLS CE Course two years in a row
- Renewed with first tuesday in 2020? you may renew with us again in 2021
BioSig Authentication Rule — NMLS mandated
- When logging in, you are required by the NMLS to identity yourself using the NMLS BioSig ID
- When you do not remember the BioSig-ID you used last year, deliberately fail the authentication 4 times
- You will be sent an email with instructions for resetting your BioSig-ID.
- Click here for a video tutorial for resetting your password