NMLS-DRE Mortgage Lending Combo
Welcome to our Mortgage Lending Combo
for NMLS ON-TIME CE and DRE Broker Licensing course
- This page presents the course content for our Mortgage Lending Combo package
- The combo courses include your renewal NMLS CE and DRE Broker Finance course
Your 8-Hr NMLS CE enrollment
- Our video 8-hour NMLS CE covers all the CE you need to renew your NMLS license
- The course title: CA-DFPI SAFE Comprehensive "2023 Mortgage Origination Review"
- How It Works
- The new online 8-hour video course contains 50+ dynamic videos for improved retention of core concepts
- You sit back, watch, listen
- Minimum 8 hours logged for watching videos, reading, and completing the quizzes and exam
- Written by Californians for California MLOs
- firsttuesday reports your completion to the NMLS and pays the banking fee
- On completion of the NMLS CE, you login to the NMLS system to attest and pay renewal fees
- NMLS mandated BioSig Authentication
- When you study, the NMLS requires you to use the NMLS BioSig ID to verify your identity
- When you forget your BioSig-ID you used last year, you then deliberately fail the authentication 4 times, and NMLS will send you an email with instructions on resetting your BioSig-ID.
- Click here for a video tutorial for resetting your password
Our DRE Broker Licensing course covers
Real Estate Finance
- - Discover what every well-informed real estate broker needs to know about financing
residential and commercial real estate in California.
- - Real Estate Finance develops your understanding of the relationship between
mortgage holders and owners and simplifies current laws and regulations to help you
navigate today's market.
- - This book also guides you through a comprehensive review of notes and their
provisions, trust deeds, carryback financing, lenders, recourse and nonrecourse loans,
default and foreclosure and tax aspects of financing, all with no math involved.
- One low price - $119.50
- Includes $12 NMLS Banking Fee
- Online access is immediate
- We'll bank your CE credits with the NMLS
- No other fees