2017 MLO/NMLS 8-Hour Continuing Education CA-DBO and CalBRE
Our Course works for CalBRE and DBO MLOs
- 3-Hr Federal Law & Regulations: The SAFE Act, HMDA and more
- 2-Hr Ethics, Consumer Prot. & Fraud: The CFPB, Ability-to-Repay rules, Qualified Mortgages and more
- 2-Hr Nontraditional Lending: Nontraditional Lending Risks, ARMs and Reverse Mortgages
- 1-Hr DBO Elective: CRMLA, CFLL & Homeowner Bill of Rights
- 8 5-question quizzes, 1 25-question exam
- Download the Syllabus
Realty Publications d/b/a first tuesday is NMLS-approved course provider #1400986 (click on the "Approved Provider List" under the "Continuing Education" box).
Compliant with the "Successive Years" Rule
The NMLS prohibits MLOs from completing the same 8-hour NMLS CE topics two years in a row. Our courses are fully compliant with this rule. If you took on-time 8-hour NMLS CE with us last year, you can take the on-time course above and be compliant with the NMLS Successive Years Rule.
*Different rules apply for late CE students. Please call 1-951-781-7300 for more information.
Compliant with BioSig Authentication Rule
The NMLS requires all online self-study course students to verify theur identities using a BioSig ID. For more information visit https://biosig-id.com/videos/ht-enroll-nmls/
first tuesday's 8-hour NMLS CE will fully meet NMLS CE requirements in the blue states. Red states have additional state-specific requirements. first tuesday's NMLS CE will only satisfy part of the NMLS CE requirements for red states. Please click on the map to see specific CE requirements for each state.