Welcome to Bookstore, by firsttuesday
- firsttuesday students: Please login to order hard copies of the 16-volume Bookstore priced at $99.50 or individual volumes for $9.50 each
- Non-students: Order your hard copies of the entire 16-volume Bookstore collection for $139.50 or individual volumes for $9.50 each
- e-books are emailed with the purchase of any printed firsttuesday book
firsttuesday students have online access to:
- firsttuesday journal with daily postings of California-specific commentary on real estate rules and economic trends
- 400+ California-specific real estate forms
- FARM letters and templates from our extensive selection
- Marketing Kits and Career Manual to help you improve your practice and increase your income
- Bookstore volumes with monthly update postings, and much more
Real Estate Kits
Home Buyers Kit
- You present this 48 page guide to your first-time California homebuyers — it's a tangible part of your personal branding campaign.
- Your buyers learn to prepare for the buying process to best work with you as their agent to qualify for a mortgage and to find a home, make an offer, process a mortgage, close escrow and take occupancy of their home.
- For buyers, the complex parts of the buying process are broken down into easily understood steps, a requisite to successful negotiations and a closing.
- A concise glossary covers common terms you will use throughout the buying process.
Home Sellers Kit
- You hand this 41 page booklet to your seller clients for guidance. It is physical evidence of your commitment to the seller, part of your brand.
- As a guide, your home seller will find their questions answered and concerns eased about the selling process in California
- Included are tips to stage their home as show-ready, how price is set with their agent and what constitutes the best offer.
- A concise glossary covers terms they will commonly see and hear throughout the selling process
- This 88 page workbook is designed for you. Exploit your full potential as thoroughly laid out for proper profiling of yourself. An imperative for new agents; fresh thinking for other agents and broker-associates committed to their practice.
- This digest of personal achievements objectives and financial goals is mandatory reading for a career as an agent or broker.
- Topics covered include choosing a broker, personal branding and FARMing, to solicit new clients. Explanations and advice direct you on how to market your brand on social media, in print and through direct mail. Read about building your own website to highlight your listings, experience and background.
Real Estate Textbooks
Orders of individual print books are nonrefundable.